CCR Question #4 Draft
I used the Canon EOS Rebel T6 Camera for my pictures and i changed the setting a couple of times to random ones but i kept to setting at portrait mode for the rest of them, flash off.
I used InDesign's select tools, type tool, rectangle frame tool, hand tool, zoom tool, and the line tool to actually make my magazine be official.
I also used photoshops dodge tool, spot healing brush tool, color adjustments and brightness/contrast adjustment to fix anything i didn't like, bushes or light in the wrong spot.
And lastly powerpoint to talk about the magazine, using home, insert, animation and slideshow.
How did you incorporate technology in the process?
I used InDesign's select tools, type tool, rectangle frame tool, hand tool, zoom tool, and the line tool to actually make my magazine be official.
I also used photoshops dodge tool, spot healing brush tool, color adjustments and brightness/contrast adjustment to fix anything i didn't like, bushes or light in the wrong spot.
And lastly powerpoint to talk about the magazine, using home, insert, animation and slideshow.
How did you incorporate technology in the process?
Comments
Post a Comment